1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Peace, love, health and happiness- always.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Sing songs, play with our new games/toys and just be together, having fun.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? This may sound boring, boring, boring===but time alone in my house to get stuff done- like several days in a row to read books, watch movies, craft and organize.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Playing games, taking walks on the beach and gathering "treasures" in nature with my kids, hanging out with friends and family.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Tons of Monopoly, the card game Spit with my sister and gin rummy with my dad, uncles and cousins.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Having at least one holiday party, where we get together and make food, play games and have a great time.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I would like to go somewhere that has a beautiful Christmas blanket of snow. We live in a warm climate and I am grateful for this everyday. However, I would like my kids to experience the magic of waking up to snow, the quiet and beauty of the white over the leafless branches and twigs, the fun of bundling up- sledding down hills, making snowmen, having snowball fights, skiing, ice skating and then savoring the coziness and warmth of a fire, soup, and cocoa. These are the memories of my childhood winters and I would very much like to share those kinds of times with my kids during a holiday---perhaps in Upper Michigan, Upstate New York, Vermont--any ideas out there?
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Oh, so many things: X box 360 4 GB console with Kinect of course, this will be so much fun to play with friends and family. Just dance kids, Dance Central for Kinect, Kinect Joy Ride and Kinectimals will keep us all entertained. Also, I like the Wii Fit Plus game, Wii Sports Resort with motion plus, a Universal Dance Pad and the Wii Sports Pack. There is so much more, but I'm leaving it at this, for now!
BUT WAIT. Did you think we were done? Oh, you must not know us at all.
We have another stockpile of gifts from GameStop that you can enter to win with our extra entry options.